Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our latest Telemachus Award recipent.

2 posters

Go down

Our latest Telemachus Award recipent. Empty Our latest Telemachus Award recipent.

Post by Ron Howell Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Congratulations to Graham Aitken on his receipt of the Ulysses Club - Telemachus Award.
Graham has certainly deserved this nomination and award , for the tireless hours he has given the Branch over the past 8 plus years as the Mid Week Ride Co-ordinator and all the times that he has volunteered to take a pillion for the Branch, also for helping out when ever he can.  It was a pleasure for me to be a member of the Committee which submitted the nomination to NATCOM. Well done Graham.

Our latest Telemachus Award recipent. I-Z2bmktv-XL
Ron Howell
Ron Howell

Back to top Go down

Our latest Telemachus Award recipent. Empty Re: Our latest Telemachus Award recipent.

Post by Mark Nicoll Mon May 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Congratulations Graham!
Nice surprise last Wednesday.
I asked around at the time and no one knew what Telemachus was, other than maybe a Greek god.
I looked up the meaning:
“the son of Odysseus and Penelope who contrives with his father to slay his mother's suitors.”
Any slayings recently Graham?
Mark Nicoll
Mark Nicoll

Back to top Go down

Our latest Telemachus Award recipent. Empty Re: Our latest Telemachus Award recipent.

Post by Ron Howell Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm

This is from the national site, also Telemachus was the son of Ulysses.
Telemachus Medalists
The Telemachus Medal is designed to acknowledge members contributions to the Branch with which they have chosen to be aligned. Whilst still maintaining a meritorious standard its intention is to recognise service which is above and beyond the normal expectations of any member.
Ron Howell
Ron Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down