A laid back Farmer & an Aggressive Cop.

Go down

A laid back Farmer & an Aggressive Cop.

Post by Ron Howell on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 pm

A Drug Squad officer stopped at a farm in Victoria, and talked with an old farmer. He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm for illegally grown drugs." The farmer said, "Okay , but don't go in that paddock over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the State Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the farmer. "See this fucking badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"

The farmer nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old farmer heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the officer running for his life, being chased by the farmer's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The farmer threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your fucking BADGE!!"
Ron Howell

Back to top Go down

Re: A laid back Farmer & an Aggressive Cop.

Post by Jules Pearce on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Love it!
Jules Pearce

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum