Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022

Go down

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 Empty Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022

Post by Jules Pearce Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:47 pm

Ride leader and event organiser: Mal Stapleton

Pics courtesy The Speedy Lens Barclay

Despite the low temps of approx 10C (down to 6C at Lethbridge) and a couple of showers the six who did the ride agreed that it was a remarkably enjoyable Sunday morning ride to clear the head. Thanks to Mal for leading the ride and making the booking arrangements. Those who drove to the pub made up a group of 14 for lunch. The meals were great and very reasonably priced. Thanks also to Patt for being our Tail End Charlie.

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-FXj8Gxk-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-ZjH8Fcd-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-btkgFD5-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-rd3dBXm-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-5h48d2n-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-jQmcggn-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-3ffP3G9-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-XdvmN5S-L

Short Sunday Ride & Lunch at the Little River Hotel Sun 5th June 2022 I-pCwMwxM-L
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Mark Nicoll likes this post

Back to top Go down