Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Bike Trailer on the market, you may be interested.

Go down

A New Bike Trailer on the market, you may be interested. Empty A New Bike Trailer on the market, you may be interested.

Post by Ron Howell Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Ulysses Member,
John Macleod
Warnbro Wanderers 
Western Australia, 

I would greatly thank you in advance for putting this into the newsletter for me and your web site. All Ulysses members will receive a discount on ordering one of these trailers if you mention my name and details to the distributor should you go direct.

There is a video on the distributors web site rampless.net showing how easy it is even for me to load up a bike, the two wheelers will stay upright once loaded into the front wheel locking mechanism. Allowing you to easily tie down the bike then wind it up level ready for travel.
So in addition to being the Western Australian  Ambassador / Agent, I am hiring out my trailer for any Ulysses members wishing to travel in comfort and ride when they arrive weather is never an issue suit yourself when you ride and can return home anytime in your car. Ideal for all of us who do not ride long distances for various reasons, once the business is up and running I purchase anther trailer to have on hand for hire for WA customers.
So I am here to answer the questions and if you have any ideas how to share with all Ulysses branches I would greatly appreciate this.

John Macleod
Mob. 0406 432 661
ramplesswa@gmail.com
Ron Howell
Ron Howell

Back to top Go down