Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs

Go down

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs Empty Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs

Post by Jules Pearce Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 am

This was the first Meet and Greet at the new venue of Vaughan Springs. Unfortunately the weather forecast was somewhat diabolical, with all sorts of severe weather warnings out - and this no doubt had an impact on the numbers. That said, it was a great success with a vast range of Vic Ulysses Branches represented. A big thanks to Gentle, Lindsay, Mal, Phil and Mac for doing the site set up and the cooking and new members Terry and Travis for helping with the food serving.

Jules led a group of seven who braved the dire weather forecast and rode up from the Corio Roadhouse. Peter B, Stan & Marlene travelled to Vaughan Springs independently and Mac and Mal rode up earlier to help with the set up. Surprisingly we didn't encounter any rain at all. Although the wind was a bit annoying, we still had an enjoyable ride - particularly the section of the run home through the bush via Vaughan Springs Road, Spring Hill Road, and Trentham down to Blackwood and Greendale. Thanks to Grassy for volunteering to be TEC for the group ride. Pics by Jules and Stan.

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-LNXSHVD-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-WPJ84ZD-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-Kp6Mbp7-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-QTtRBgn-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-hkw57tB-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-mfgFN9W-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-7hc5jDZ-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-MKkm5q3-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-57rNCX7-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-Bm6hDXs-L

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-NqFWkKH-XL

Meet and Greet at Vaughan Springs I-44dRCnz-L