Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022

Go down

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 Empty Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022

Post by Jules Pearce Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:05 pm

Here are some photos of the badges being presented as well as the Club Person of the Year Award. Ron Howell (Gentle) who was the outgoing President received a special award in recognition of 15 years of continuous service on the Branch Committee.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-SSSSvj2-XL

Congratulations Giuseppe Algozino. Giuseppe being presented with his 20 year membership badge.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-hFHrGqF-XL

Congratulations to Rudi Badics on 15 years of membership.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-w8KjbZg-XL

New Vice President Graham Aitken receives his 15 year membership badge. Congratulations Graham.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-PDQsvP8-XL

Who would have noticed any difference in height of the new President and the former President!
Congratulations Ron on 15 years of membership.

Graeme Beardwood was an apology unable to be present for his 15 year badge. I hope that you're enjoying your holidays Graeme.

Richard Scarff: 10 year membership badge was presented to Mal Stapleton on Richard's behalf. Congratulations Richard.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-gwV7tst-XL

Marlene Kluzek received her 10 year badge - just one year late! Congratulations Marlene.

I don't seem to have a photo of Stan Kluzek receiving his 10 year membership badge.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-vmMN26D-XL

Stan Kluzek receiving the Club Person of the Year Award, as voted for by the Branch members. Editor Stan kept the Exhaust Notes alive and well with tons of interesting content - even when virtually most of the Branch rides and events were cancelled during the COVID-19 restrictions. Congratulations Stan.

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-pcG8hkM-XL

Years of Membership Badges at the Branch AGM, Wednesday 16 February 2022 I-4sCprNd-L

Ron Howell receiving his special award for his extraordinary contribution to the Geelong Branch over the past 15 years. I think that the inscription on the plaque says it all. Congratulations and thankyou Gentle.

Thanks to all who attended the AGM. Our next meeting is on 16th March, 2022.
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Mark Nicoll likes this post

Back to top Go down