Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos from recent events

Go down

Photos from recent events Empty Photos from recent events

Post by Jules Pearce Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:13 am

It's been a busy week of activities for the Geelong Branch of the Ulysses Club Inc. Below are some pics from three events held over the last five days.

The Ulysses Club Inc is celebrating 40 years since its beginning. Geelong Branch member, Rob Ashmore, has been a member of the Ulysses Club for 35 years.  Congratulations Rob!

At our Social Meeting on 20th September, 2023, Rob was presented with his 35 year membership badge and a certificate of achievement.

Photos from recent events I-XTszcNL-XL

Photos from recent events I-hW3dtwF-L

On Friday 22nd September some Geelong Branch members dined at 'Wasted' Ocean Grove. This is part of the Feed Me (Bellarine) charitable organisation. For more information see Feed Me

Thanks to Mal S for organising the night, Sheryl T for suggesting the venue and acknowledgement of Tom C who is a volunteer packer and delivery driver with the Geelong Feed Me branch. 

The three course meal (with 3 choices for each course) was excellent and the night was a great success. Thanks to all who attended. Below are some pics courtesy of Ray B.

Photos from recent events I-8xxgJKW-XL

Photos from recent events I-bhfknvD-L

A pic of my desert (I forgot to photograph the other courses).

Photos from recent events I-NwHmZC8-XL

Below are a couple of shots from the start of Sunday 24th September ride, again pics courtesy of Ray. Ride report and more pics to follow (hopefully).

Photos from recent events I-r9tFh9m-L

Photos from recent events I-7mmjzpW-L
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Stan Kluzek likes this post

Back to top Go down