Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Ride Leaders

Go down

Request for Ride Leaders Empty Request for Ride Leaders

Post by Ron Howell Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 am

MID WEEK RIDES – CALENDAR STATUS 2024

The Club’s ride calendar has a planned midweek (Wed.) ride once a month, held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Generally, the rides are around 250klm – 300klm in length with a morning coffee stop after an hour or so of riding, followed by another hour or so to arrive at the lunch destination. Then it’s another hour or so to the ride’s end.

Currently the mid week ride calendar has rides covered up to and including June. We need ride leaders to cover from July onwards to finalise the year’s calendar. If you are able to assist by volunteering to lead a ride, can you please let me know which month suits and a possible lunch destination.

Thanks, and look forward to catching up on a ride in the near future.

Peter Townsend ( mid week ride co-ordinator – ph 0404788963)

This request also required for the Sunday Rides, we are looking for Ride Leaders (or suggested ride locations which I will organise a Leader for) for the   7th July   4th August,  8th September and 6th October.

If you are prepared to help support your fellow Branch members, please contact me via ridecoordg@ulyssesgeelong.org  or via text or call 0427440887.

Cheers,

Gentle.
Ron Howell
Ron Howell

Back to top Go down