Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid Week Wednesday 14 July Ride Report

Go down

Mid Week Wednesday 14 July Ride Report Empty Mid Week Wednesday 14 July Ride Report

Post by Jules Pearce Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Pics and report courtesy of Graham Aitken

For the second month in a row the weather forecast for our Midweek Ride was wet, cold and miserable. Our planned destination showed Daylesford’s top temperature was 8 degrees. With this in mind I had plan “B” in place. Arriving at Maccas Waurn Ponds I found three bikes and Geoff L in his car. 

After waiting a short time to see if any more hearty members arrived I made an executive decision to do a Coffee Run to Anglesea. John T, Phil H, Don W and myself mounted our bikes, no need for corner markers or tail-end.

We headed off on our regular run of Ceres, Anderson Road, Princes Hwy, Modeware, Forrest Road to Anglesea.
Morning tea in the warm café and a healthy discussion about old cowboy T.V show was enjoyed by all.

It was then a leisurely ride home, under 100kms with only light rain. An enjoyable short ride, with great company.
Graham

Mid Week Wednesday 14 July Ride Report I-jHWML3v-L

Mid Week Wednesday 14 July Ride Report I-GsJxFV7-L
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Mark Nicoll likes this post

Back to top Go down