Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel

Go down

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel Empty Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel

Post by Jules Pearce Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Mal Stapleton, our Social Director, organised a really enjoyable twilight ride to the Beeac pub via backroads that included the Cape Otway Road, Birregurra-Forrest Rd and then over to the Forrest- Colac Rd via Seven Bridges Rd. Unfortunately Mal wasn't able to ride on the night so Gentle stepped up and led the riding group. 

Phil and Jill, plus Phil and Tanya who live down that neck of the woods met us at the pub. We had great meals and reasonably prompt service given that it was a public holiday and the hotel was bursting with customers.

All of these terrific pics are courtesy of Peter 'The Lens' Barclay.

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-zrhxhcS-XL
L -R : Pat, Gentle, Marty, Colleen & Jules.

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-6KNjs7G-XL

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-zC4ZxTP-XLAbove & Below: Barwon Downs pit stop. The swallows on the power lines above willfully crapped on quite a few of the parked bikes!

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-7PVkTn9-XL
Three wise men. Terry, Graham and Geoff

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-txdHLFS-XL
Guess where? 

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-ZSCXpHh-XL
What's that Ron? 

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-XH7FHcB-XL
Pat and Tanya

Australia Day 26 Jan 2021 Twilight ride to the Beeac hotel I-grrC9wG-XLGraham gears up for a cool ride home.
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Back to top Go down