Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics

2 posters

Go down

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics Empty Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics

Post by Jules Pearce Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:01 pm

All pics courtesy Peter 'The Lens' Barclay

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-J872tTc-L

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-cFHbgL6-L

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-hJSnzPD-L

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-cL6fcGk-L

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-T7FS3xs-L

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics I-NVJhzSw-L
Jules Pearce
Jules Pearce

Mark Nicoll likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics Empty Re: Sunday 6th June Coffee Ride pics

Post by Mark Nicoll Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:14 am

Thanks for all the photos Peter, you continue to do a great job in all circumstances.
It was a good outing with a good group, including a couple of pillions Jan and Astrid, and my wife Jenn joined us at lunch, which was at the Fork n Flower Cafe in Moolap. 

Unfortunately, on the run to lunch, one of our riders had a minor breakdown, when Bob Schouten's nuts came loose (pun intended)
on his rear wheel...
In a couple of the shots you will see me on the phone talking to him and a couple of riders who stopped to help.
Then a couple from our group there headed back with tools to help him tighten up, while the main group continued on.
We had been delayed quite a bit time-wise, so I shortened the ride to make the lunch booking.
I think the tail enders and Bob got there about 20min later, where we all had a good catchup, before heading home.

This was one of the Sunday Short Rides we will have each month, and it's great to see partners coming along.
Keep an eye out and come along for the next one!
Mark Nicoll
Mark Nicoll

Back to top Go down