Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 2021 Edition #307

Go down

November 2021 Edition #307 Empty November 2021 Edition #307

Post by Admin Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:13 pm

PRESIDENT’S REPORT
WE ARE BACK !!!!   Well sort of.

I am happy to announce that we will be having a Social Meeting on Wed 17th November, starting at 7:00 pm. Meals will be available from 5:45 for those that want an early start. Meeting and meals will be had in the “Back Room” where we can spread out. This will happen at the Sir Charles Hotham Hotel, for all of you members with short memory loss.

Mark has been busy working out rides to finish off 2021 and to bring in 2022, so please show your support and attend the rides that people have organised for YOU ! It is disappointing when only 2 other people plus the Ride Leader turn up for a regular monthly ride.

The Committee will be distributing Club Person of the Year nomination slips shortly, so please take 2 minutes to complete a nomination for a member that you believe has put in more for the Branch than most over the past 12 months.

All Committee positions will become vacant at the February AGM. Please consider standing for a Committee position, as I know of a couple of existing Committee members that are stepping down this year.

We will be having a guest speaker at the December 15th Meeting, you will need to attend this months meeting to find out who it will be!

The weather is certainly improving so it is time to dust off your bike and come and join us again.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy reading the November edition of Exhaust Notes – please CLICK to read.

Cheers,

Gentle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down