Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 2022 Edition #309

Go down

January 2022 Edition #309 Empty January 2022 Edition #309

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:33 am

PRESIDENT’S REPORT – JANUARY 2022

I hope that you and your families had as good a “Silly Season” as my crew had, with plenty of family, fun and festivities.

I am not very confident that our members will be as lucky in as the past 2 years re avoiding COVID, the huge numbers are worrying, but we are all adults who have chosen their own future lifestyles, but please be considerate of other members in our vulnerable years.

We are participating in 2 local events in Feb and March where we need your time and assistance.
·               Firstly on Sunday 20th Feb, we still require volunteers to carry pillions for the Ironman event, we are only asking for up to 6 hrs of your time; and
·                Secondly between Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th March, we are asking for volunteers to help man a display site promoting the Ulysses Club, at the Geelong Revival, we would like to spread the times between Committee and General

If you can help with either of these events, please contact me via 0427440887 or on my email, being president@ulyssesgeelong.org  

If you have not already considered, please nominate a worthy member for the Club Person of the Year Award, also think seriously of putting your hand up to be a Geelong Branch, Committee member. 

Hopefully you will join me on many rides in 2022  In the meantime, please enjoy reading the January edition of our Club’s Exhaust Notes.   Please click HERE to access the January edition.

Gentle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down