Geelong Ulysses Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 2021 Edition #306

Go down

October 2021 Edition #306 Empty October 2021 Edition #306

Post by Admin Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Presidents Report

We have had another quiet month due to restrictions; no Social Meeting in September and I doubt if we will be having one in October due to continuing number restrictions.   At least we got some riding in with the Lismore ride, Queenscliff ride, (hopefully) Port Campbell ride and the informal Wednesday coffee runs.

I am sorry to announce that I have postponed the Narana Experience until things settle down in 2022. Also, the Couples weekend to Bendigo, planned for late November, has been cancelled due to lack of response (hopefully this is due to Covid confusion).   The annual Memorial Ride and Service at Mount Macedon has been cancelled for the 2nd year.

My thanks go to those members that continue to keep the Branch running, I will take this opportunity to ask if any members would be prepared to organise and lead some rides, to contact Mark Nicoll, this will fill a few vacant rides that have appeared.

Hopefully we can get back to normality soon. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy this October 2021 Edition (#306) of the Exhaust Notes - to view this edition please CLICK HERE

Cheers,

Gentle.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down